Fans have been busy theorizing, predicting, and wondering what the upcoming update to the game, which will be titled Shadow of the Erdtree, will bring to the table as they wait for the upcoming Elden Ring DLC expansion to be released. This update will be titled Shadow of the Erdtree. Shadow of the Erdtree will be released in the near future. In spite of the fact that all that has been disclosed thus far is a title and a poster, a significant number of Elden Ring fans are experts when it comes to comprehending and evaluating the narrative of the game. Due to the fact that The Lands Between is jam-packed to the gills with hints, discoveries, and different storylines, getting a complete understanding of how everything works together in the end will require more than just one playthrough of the game.
Even though Elden Ring is a reasonably developed open-world game, a sizeable number of players have reported finding gaps in the storyline of the game. Even the player's steed, Torrent, has some unanswered questions that need to be answered in the Shadow of the Erdtree downloadable content (DLC). The Shadows of Empyreans are shrouded in a significant amount of mystery, and even the player can learn more about these questions by downloading the Shadow of the Erdtree DLC. There is not a lot of explanation given regarding the Greater Will, despite the fact that it is the most vital component of the Golden Order. Because there are a lot of holes in the lore of Elden Ring, it is possible that new endings will be added if fans are given more options about any hidden truths that are added to the game. This would be the case if any hidden truths were added to the game.
Depending on the choices you make while navigating Elden Ring, there are multiple possible conclusions that can be reached.
Elden Ring Blaidd-1
- Even though it is not the norm for FromSoftware to include new endings with its expansion packs, the developer does frequently include some kind of time travel into its downloadable content
- Players may get to see significant pieces of lore in action that were only mentioned in the main game, such as Queen Marika's history with The Greater Will, if what is almost a tradition for FromSoftware is followed with Elden Ring
- This would give players the opportunity to experience lore that was only mentioned in the main game
- If something like this were to happen, it would be a very exciting development for viewers of the series
- Given this history behind the actions of the Tarnished, provided there are details that change the player's mind, it is possible that some players will want to look for a better way, which will result in a different age for The Lands Between
- If there are details that change the player's mind, there is a chance that there will be a different age for The Lands Between
Even though the release date of the downloadable content for the Shadow of Erdtree expansion may be getting closer with each passing day, fans will most likely still have some time to wait before the downloadable content for the expansion can be made available to them. Since the DLC was first announced in February 2023, FromSoftware has maintained an extremely low profile regarding the content, and this low profile has continued right up until the present day. There are a few opportunities for Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree to make an appearance at upcoming events, but it is likely that FromSoftware does not want ER to steal the spotlight from Armored Core 6, which will be released the following month. There are a few opportunities for Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree to make an appearance at upcoming events. Fans will most likely just need to have some patience, but they can rest assured that FromSoftware will deliver on their expectations at the appropriate time even though they will most likely have to wait.